INTRODUCTION.- Welcome to the website “Trascendence Marketing SA de CV, collectively known as the“ Altus Tours ”. Your use of this Site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you signify your consent to the Terms and Conditions. Altus Tours reserves the right to add or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time. All the terms added or modified will take effect at the time they are updated. Your continued use of this site even after the changes to the Terms and Conditions are published will mean that you accept those changes. Please return periodically to this page for any changes.
DEFINITIONS.- For all purposes of the Terms and Conditions established herein, the following definitions shall be understood: TRAVEL AGENCY.- Who hires and / or acts as an intermediary through its reservation services, for the benefit of a User-Tourist, regarding the tourist services provided directly by the Provider. (Tour operator"). .- www.altustours.com ”that acts as an intermediary, offering the Tourist-User, through the internet, the various tourist services provided directly by the Provider.
USER-TOURIST.- Person who travels temporarily and / or uses the site www.altustours.com, in order to make use of the intermediation and with the ultimate aim of enjoying any of the tourist services provided directly by the Provider . (Tour operator ").
SUPPLIER.-Natural or legal person that directly provides tourist services to the User-Tourist, hired, reserved or acquired by the latter through intermediation.
DECLARATIONS.- You declare under protest to tell the truth, appearing in your own personal right and that you are a natural or moral person, of legal age, skilled, and with sufficient means or with economic capacity to bind yourself under these Terms and Conditions. , as well as with an interest in acquiring the intermediation and reservation services specified herein, and which uses Altus Tours to do so as a mere intermediary between you and the direct providers of tourist services.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY.- You declare, regardless of your Country of origin, that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and subscribe and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as to be responsible for the legal obligations that unite you with any responsibility incurred by the use of this Site. You understand that you will be financially responsible for all your use of this Site and those who use it using your information to access it.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.- You acknowledge that the brand "Altus Tours" Trascendence Marketing, SA De C.V. ", are registered trademarks for the exclusive use of Altus tours. And by way of example, but not limited to, the other brands, logos, trade names, patents, utility models and business methods, client portfolio, that appear or function on this Site, constitute Industrial Property rights that are registered, are the exclusive property Altus tours, for this reason Altus Tours has the respective authorizations and / or license of use and therefore You cannot copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publish, modify, transmit or distribute said rights or the content of this Site, without the prior written authorization of Altus Tours, except in the cases in which you download to view and print the material contained in this Site or download or print the material that is sent to your email electronic by Altus Tours, in whose situations, you can only and exclusively use it for your personal use.
The personal information you provide when booking with Altus Tours and / or Trascendence Marketing S.A. de C.V .: name, surname, telephone number, address and email address. In some cases: credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address. This information is collected and saved when you choose to make a phone online, or any other type of reservation. You can choose not to provide the information, but realize that there is a minimum amount of information required to receive a quote, complete, modify, print, or cancel your travel reservation. Automatic information: We automatically collect and store non-personal information every time you visit www.altustours.com; For example, the destination you have selected or how you use the site. This information is collected through cookies * and used while browsing, complete a reservation and statistics that allow us to streamline the user experience. * Personal information is information that identifies, or is used to contact the person limited to it; Including: name and / or surname, telephone numbers, address and email address.
Your information is used to complete and process your reservation and generate internal usage statistics. Also used if you choose to receive Altus Tours offers by email. You always have the option to stop receiving our offers at any time. We never share, sell or rent our clients' personal information with third parties or companies.
Altus Tours and / or Trascendence Marketing S.A. de C.V., have implemented a sophisticated security system to protect your information from unauthorized access. Our systems are configured with data encryption and code technology built to the highest industry standards. All data transmission from www.altustours.com sites is encrypted before sending, using SSL-3 technology.
The rates listed on the website www.altustours.com are valid on the date of the reservation request and are subject to change without notice. Published rates are not guaranteed until payment is received. All reservations are subject to availability. Confirmation numbers will not be issued until payment has been received in full. When you make a reservation, you must provide your data within the collection platform, or by written or verbal authorization to charge your credit card. By authorizing the charge, you acknowledge our reservation and payment policies, cancellation policies and the extension of liability. Changes to existing reservations are subject to availability and necessary rate adjustments. Print your Reservation Boucher and present it when you registered for the use of your reserved service.
1.- PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD ONLINE and to provide you with greater security and trust, we use the services of the safest online financial transaction processing companies in the world, which are “Stripe or Paypal”
2.- PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD THROUGH CARGO ACCEPTANCE LETTER We would send you a credit card charge acceptance form, which you will have to fill out with your credit card information and sign, and then send it scanned to your sales executive, along with a copy of the credit card by both. sides and a copy of your official identification, sending this documentation is essential since with it we will process your card with the bank.
3.- TRANSFER OR BANK DEPOSITS TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS: Deposits or bank transfers in Dollars from anywhere in the world
On behalf of Trascendence Marketin SA de CV
Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data. http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/LFPDPPP.pdf
All cancellation and refund requests must be made through the company numbers or by email.
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives act solely as intermediaries for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, etc. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occur.
• Your credit card will be charged by Trancendence Marketing S.A with the total amount of the reservation.
• The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and the transaction will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the being processed.
• Information (e.g. pick up time, etc.) with a link to your boarding pass with a username and password.
• You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour or transfer.
• The cardholder must sign the boarding pass to get onboard the tour/transfer. If the one who is traveling is not the cardholder, the traveler must present a copy of a valid ID of the owner of the credit card.
• In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
• The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
• We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
Cancellation and refund policies
• All requests for cancellations and refunds must be made via the following online form.
• Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the service = 100% refund.
• Cancellations made between 36 and 47 hours before the service = 80% refund.
• Cancellations made between 24 and 35 hours before the service = 50% refund.
• Cancellations made up to 23 hours before your service = No refund applies.
• If the client simply does not show up for the tour (no show) = No refund applies.
• Cancellations made on a reservation paid via PayPal o Stripe may only apply for a refund of 80%.
• IMPORTANT: Cancellations made for private tours only apply for a refund of 75%, if it is made up 48 hours before the service.
• Combo tours do not apply partial refunds. If you perform one of the tours that make up the combo, cancellation and / or partial refund will not be possible.
• Schedule and / or date changes for "Hotel-Airport" transportation reservations are allowed only 24 hours (or more) before service.
• These policies do not apply in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, epidemic, pandemic or any other natural phenomenon; for these cases, only the change of tour date policy will apply.
• If the service (tour, transfer or other) has been reserved with a promotional code or special discount applied, the 100% refund is not applicable, even if it has been canceled within the stipulated times. In these cases, the maximum percentage of reimbursement will be 80%.