Chichén Itzá tour
Travel to the amazing Chichen Itza, located in Yucatan considered one of the "New Seven Wonders of the World". Meet the most impressive structures of Chichen Itza are located in the central área.
- Transportation in the latest model Sprinter OR bus from your hotel
- Buffet lunch (drink not included)
- Entrances to the archaeological zone and cenote
- Federal bilingual guide.
- Pick up at the hotel
- Depart Cancun approximately 8:30 a.m.
- Stop and use of temazcal, presentation of the use of temazcal by the Mayans.
- Buffet food.
- Guided tour in Chichén Itzá, tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Visit to the Ik-kil cenote, approximately 1 hour.
- Visit to the town of Valladolid in 15 minutes.
- Back to Cancun.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Wear a cap or hat and sunglasses
- Bathing suit and towel
- A set of dry clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Photographic camera
- Cash for tips and / or credit cards to buy souvenirs
- The use of video cameras in Chichen Itzá is subject to an additional charge that is paid at the box office located at the entrance of the archaeological zone.