Visit Puebla and Cholula on this full-day tour from Mexico D.F. Visit the Great Pyramid of Cholula, the largest in the New World. Then admire the colors of Puebla, enjoy its traditional dishes and discover Talavera pottery.
• Entrance to the venues.
• Round transportation.
• Bilingual guide.
• Traveler insurance.
Departures (pick ups): 06:20 hrs at Liverpool street 155, Zona Rosa. 06:50 at Hostal Amigo (Isabel la Católica 61A)
- One day transfer to two historical sites, Cholula and Puebla, located two and a half hours from Mexico City, accompanied by a local guide.
- We will cross the Sierra Madre del Sur that is east of the City of Puebla, on the highway to Cholula, which offers beautiful landscapes such as the Iztaccíhuatl and Popocatépetl volcanoes.
- Upon arrival in Cholula we will visit its pyramid, it has a height of 64 meters and 400 meters on each side of its base.
- We will continue towards the Santa María de Tonanzintla Church of indigenous baroque style.
- Finally we will arrive at the city of Puebla, known as "The City of Angels", where we will enjoy a delicious and traditional snack, since it has an incomparable gastronomic variety; walking finding the craft market.
Days of operation: Monday to Sunday