In the Taxco and Cuernavaca Tour, it is a tour in Mexico City where you will travel to the city of "Eternal Spring" and the Capital of Silver, where magic and culture merge, places of crafts and tradition. Activities and Tours in Mexico City that will leave you speechless.
• Entrance to the venues.
• Round transportation.
• Bilingual guide.
• Traveler insurance.
Departures (pick ups):
06:20 hrs at Liverpool street 155, Zona Rosa.
06:50 at Hostal Amigo (Isabel la Católica 61A)
- We begin our trip in the center of Mexico City and then we will take a panoramic walk towards Cuernavaca "The City of Eternal Spring".
- In Cuernavaca we will visit the Cathedral, it is a 16th century building, which makes it one of the oldest cathedrals in the country.
- Our panoramic tour includes the Palacio de Cortés, built by orders of Hernán Cortés in the years immediately after the Conquest of Mexico, we will finish with the visit to the Morelos monument, who organized and was the architect of the second stage of the Mexican War of Independence.
- We will continue our way to Taxco, a colonial city with hundreds of years of history, located on a hill with winding cobblestone streets, cozy squares and old world atmosphere that has survived through hundreds of years.
- We will visit one of the most famous churches in the place, Santa Prisca, built in 1759 by orders of José de la Borda.
- Taxco is a city known worldwide for its silver mines. You will have the opportunity to see and buy jewelry from Mexican artisans.
Days of operation: Monday to Sunday