Visit Xavage, the only park in the Riviera Maya that will challenge your limits with its extreme activities, both terrestrial, aquatic and in the heights.
Face obstacles on your way, conquer the vertiginous waters and dominate the heights, all this included in your Xavage Ultimate pass, which will bring out your wildest and most daring side.
With Ultimate you will have access to the 6 activities in the park and a delicious and exotic buffet meal that includes unimaginable dishes, Xavage's specialty.
Dare to get out of your routine and show what you are made of!
• Adventure in Kayak - Crocodile.
• Challenge in the heights - Howler Monkey.
• Falcon flight: Hawk.
• Water Jet: Dragon Fly.
• Indomitable rapids: Barracuda.
• Off-road route: Puma.
• Xorros y Caxorros: Serpent - Tough cubs: space for children from 5 to 11 years old.
• Safety equipment for all activities.
• Toilets, changing rooms, showers and lockers.
• Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops with additional cost).
• Buffet lunch with drinks.
• Free parking.
The new parkes join the Riviera Maya, now it's Xavage's turn for Grupo Xcaret, its new adventure park, is the only one in Cancun and Riviera Maya with the boldest activities by ground, air and water that invites visitors to challenge all the limits, to release your wild side and face the force of water, travel paths full of challenges and conquer the heights, to live an adrenaline-filled challenge and follow your instincts.
In Xavage there is an attraction where you can conquer 6 activities with different degrees of difficulty, ranging from light to extreme.
Experiencias Xcaret reinnovates with a completely different product, created in what was formerly a mine for the extraction of building materials (Sascabera). There, the characteristics of the terrain have been used to combine activities that - according to the concept of uniqueness that describes it - challenged the wild side of visitors.
The activities you will find are: Barracuda, with exciting descent in indomitable rapids; Puma, to drive a rock crawler on an all-terrain route; Dragonfly, aboard the water jet that will speed through narrow canals; Hawk, the falcon flight with an exciting displacement; Howler Monkey the rope course that offers amazing displacements in the heights; and Crocodile an exciting kayaking adventure on out-of-the-box scenarios.
• Bring printed proof of your purchase.
• Wear a bathing suit, water shoes, and insect repellent; bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
• Your sunscreens, repellents and suntan lotions must be free of chemicals for use in the park.
• Bring extra money
• Children under 12 years of age greater than 1.40m must present identification to verify their age.
• Activities are restricted to people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.