Considered one of the world's greatest natural wonders, Xel-Há Park offers one of the best experiences in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Snorkel and observe hundreds of colorful fish and a great diversity of marine species that inhabit its cove and cenotes.
The Xel-Há all-inclusive park has aquatic activities, ecological attractions, restaurants and the best landscapes to admire for you and your family while you relax in a hammock or stroll through the jungle.
• ROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM YOUR HOTEL
• Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• UNLIMITED soft drinks and domestic open bar
• Unlimited snorkeling in the river and the cove
• Rest areas with hammocks and lounge chairs
• Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles
• Use of snorkel equipment with free tube
• Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel
• Toilets and showers
• Lighthouse-viewpoint with a view to 40 m of height and descent in slide
• Walks through gardens and jungle trails
• The Meliponario and the Nursery
• The children's World
Xel-ha "Place where the water is found", this park offers interesting activities for the whole family, from parents to the little ones in the family. In other words, Xel-Há is a unique experience, that you can only live in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
You will live unique experiences swimming, resting or diving in coves, cenotes and lagoons, in the middle of an incomparable landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. You can enjoy this place with varied activities for the whole family.
• Children under 5 years of age enter free (identification must be presented)
• Wear comfortable beach clothes, swimsuit and bring an extra change
• Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs, carry out some optional activity or acquire the photos of your visit.