Get to know the Xcaret Experiences Cenote Route! If you're a cenote lover, you're going to love this place. Xenotes is the only tour in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, which takes you to know the four types of cenotes that exist in the world. These are located on the Ruta de los Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour.
• Round trip transportation with certified guide
• Visit to four different types of cenotes
• Assisted abseiling activities, zip lines, kayaking and aquatic exploration swimming
• Non-alcoholic drinks, seasonal fruits and sweet bread at the exit of the first cenote
• Picnic that includes: minestrone-style soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and dressings, to prepare your own food accompanied with salads, water, coffee, wine and beer to choose during the picnic
• Equipment: life jacket, abseiling equipment, kayak and tire
• Use of toilets, changing rooms and towels.
The word cenote comes from the maya dzonot, which means Cave with water. There are open, semi-open and closed cenotes or caverns. Cenotes were the largest source of fresh water for the Maya and were used as natural burial chambers, you will be surprised by the mysticism and beauty that surrounds the cenotes in the Riviera Maya.
Xenotes is the only tour in the Riviera Maya that takes you to know the four types of cenotes that exist in nature: semi-open, open, ancient, and cavern. Have fun with activities like assisted rappelling, zip lines, kayaking, water exploration swimming, or high jumps. To replenish energy, a delicious picnic will be waiting for you. Enter the heart of the Mayan jungle.
• Bring water shoes, a swimsuit and a change of clothes
• Avoid using makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that can affect the cenote ecosystem, you should take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years old.
- NOTE: for the zip line activity a minimum height of 1.40 m and a minimum weight of 88lb are required.